GS1 worldwide is upgraded in the weekend of November 18 to release 3.1.25.
This release is a 'small maintenance release' and consists of field, code list and rule changes.
fmcgProducts will be upgraded accordingly to GS1 3.1.25 and we at fmcg solutions will take care of everything. You do not have to do anything.
We have documented the upcoming changes for the Danish, Swedish, Finnish and German data pools below.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes for Danish products
- Removed: 4 fields on animal feeding amounts (3888-3891) in the animalFeeding module
- Added: Net content statement D4315 and D4315Attr (part of fmcgProducts since 3.1.15, May 2021)
- Added: 4 fields on alcohol
- 4681 AlcoholBeverageProductionMethodTypeCode
- 4830 AlcoholicBeverageColourCode
- 4832 OriginOfWineCode (D4832 for Sverige siden 3.1.19, maj 2022)
- 4834 SweetnessLevelOfAlcoholicBeverageCode
- New validation error: If the symbol DK_ECO ‘Ø-mærke’ is used in ‘Packaging Marked Label Accreditation Code’ D8007 then there SHALL also be an iteration of EU_ORGANIC_FARMING ‘EU Organic Farming’
- New validation warning: ‘NonGTINLogisticsUnitInformationModule_Height’ D8083 SHALL not be greater than 1800 MMT
- New validation error: The 'Price comparison Content Type Code' D2962 and 'Price comparison measurement' D8209 shall be used due to the choosen GPC (for selected GPC codes in the GPC classes 51100000 Health Treatments/Aids and 53180000 Personal Hygiene Products)
- Several changes to rules on animal feeding
- Few additions (48) to ClaimElementCode, DK_HazardStatementsCodeList, NutrientTypeCode, PackageTypeCode_GDSN, PackagingMarkedLabelAccreditationCode, PackagingMaterialElementCode, PackagingMaterialTypeCode, ProductActivityTypeCode, ReferencedFileTypeCode, SterilisationTypeCode
Changes for Swedish products
Changes for Finnish products
Changes for Norwegian products
GS1 Norway used the Tradesolution EPD solution for master data management and it does not follow the same release cycle as the GS1 GDSN master data solution. So this release has no impact on Norwegian products.
Changes for German products